Wednesday, August 1, 2012

postheadericon July Recap

First, I want to say THANK YOU.  I have seen such a positive response to my little blog.  I am really enjoying getting to know each of you better.  


Although I have some fun food planned for August, I wanted to send out a quick post regarding all that was July.  I know several of you joined me mid-month, so here is a round up of the entire month.  


Just a shameless plug for how to connect with me through social media...


Join me on my Facebook page my Milwaukee Kitchen page


Follow me on Twitter @SDawsonH 
(considering changing this to MKEKitchen; anyone know how to do this?)


I am also on Pinterest!  I am SDawsonH there too.  


Thanks for looking and here is July!




























Again, THANK YOU for visiting!

Until Next Time,

Photobucket

0 replies:


Sara
Follow Me on Pinterest
Tasty Food Photography eBook

Follow Me On Twitter

Reader Favorites

Topics