Friday, July 13, 2012

postheadericon A Trip to Penzey's

Last week, I visited one of my favorite stores...Penzey's!

For those of you not in the Midwest, Penzey's is a premier spice provider in these parts.  They are headquartered here in Milwaukee.  They also have a great mail order and web store.  

Penzey's spices aren't inexpensive, but you are sure to get the highest quality spices available.  Penzey's also carries quite a few ethnic spices that you can not find easily elsewhere.  

I took a few photos (with their permission)...look how well they style the store!  You will love shopping there; I promise!  I hope this inspires you to stop by Penzeys to replenish your supply of spices in the near future!



Look how the baking spices are so cutely arranged in a make believe kitchen!


Crushed Jalapeno peppers?!?!  I can't wait to try these!


From Soup Bases to Herbs, you will find it all at Penzey's!  To find a location near you, check them out!

Until next time,




Photobucket

0 replies:


Sara
Follow Me on Pinterest
Tasty Food Photography eBook

Follow Me On Twitter

Reader Favorites

Topics