Sunday, August 26, 2012

postheadericon What I Did Today...

Well, this morning I got up early and participated in my first triathlon.  My goal was just to finish and I did!  In one piece too!  

The race was in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin.  They have a beautiful facility there and the race was very well-run.  


Me post race...Victory Comes in Threes...my "supplies"


When I came home, Bill made me waffles :)

As this is a cooking blog and not a Sara's exercise blog, here is the recipe.  Enjoy!

Basic Waffle Batter
source:  cooks.com

2 c sifted flour
3 t baking powder
1 t salt
2 T sugar
1 egg
1 1/2 c milk
3 T oil

Mix all ingredients.  Pour 3 T batter in a waffle iron.  Cook until done.

Bill would like to add a "pro tip"...make sure to use PAM on the waffle iron prior to making waffles.  Also, Bill likes to add a little vanilla to the batter.  I guess this is a bonus pro tip!

Until next time, 

Photobucket

0 replies:


Sara
Follow Me on Pinterest
Tasty Food Photography eBook

Follow Me On Twitter

Reader Favorites

Topics