Tuesday, October 5, 2010

postheadericon Welcome

Hello!  This is my first blog post...I have been inspired by a blog I enjoy on a daily basis; the Fitnessista blog at www.fitnessista.com.  I was just e-mailing Gina today and I mentioned that I had been thinking of starting a blog and then I thought, why don't I just do it??

Who am I?  Well I moved to sunny Milwaukee, Wisconsin three years ago.  I will be honest, it gets super-cold here and it hovers below freezing more than six months out of the year.  But you know what?  People LOVE fitness here.  They find ways around the crazy weather.  I have been inspired by this dedication and am going to do my best to maintain a healthy lifestyle no matter what the weather.

What will I blog about?  Hopefully all the things I love!  I cook most nights and workout most days.  I enjoy learning about health and wellness and I would love to hear from persons who value this too!

I will also blog about everyday life, including my family (mostly in Ohio), my boyfriend (I won't use his real name; let's call him Bruno) and my kitty cat Guinness (yes, named after beer).  I hope you will join me.  Let me know what you think.

Sara (SDawsonH)

0 replies:


Sara
Follow Me on Pinterest
Tasty Food Photography eBook

Follow Me On Twitter

Reader Favorites

Topics