Monday, October 11, 2010

postheadericon Sunday Night Cooking (Cont.)

OK, so yes, I know it is Monday.  But I didn't finish making my Sunday night dinner and had to wrap it up tonight.  And boy, was it worth it!  A super-yummy meal with plenty of veggies.  And vegetarian too!  Here is  what I ended up munching on this evening.  














 It tasted wonderful.  The recipe called for shells, but I didn't really find any the right size...they were all super-small.  So I tried a new type of pasta.  Campanelle pasta is like little lasagna curls.  It really holds sauce well.



Barilla is by far my favorite brand of pasta.  I am pretty healthy with my eating, but I just really don't care for whole wheat pasta.  The Barilla Plus line is a nice alternative.  It tastes like white pasta with a little more nutritional value.  Although I didn't use the Plus product this evening...just good old white pasta for me this evening.

Do you like my blog's new look?  A big thanks to Banner Blvd, which created this look just for me!  A quick tip...the website etsy has tons of blog design vendors.  Anyway, I am so glad I found Banner Blvd.  She did an excellent job in a very short period of time.  I wanted to provide a shout-out!

Thought for today: I almost didn't finish the second half of my cooking tonight because I didn't get home tonight until after 8PM.  I thought, well, by the time I finish dinner it will be 9PM!  But then I thought, why can't you eat a home cooked dinner at 9PM?  So I commenced with the cooking.  What things are you not doing because you have created artificial rules for yourself?  What are you missing out on?  Something to consider.  


Photobucket

0 replies:


Sara
Follow Me on Pinterest
Tasty Food Photography eBook

Follow Me On Twitter

Reader Favorites

Topics