Monday, May 6, 2013

postheadericon Where is Sara?

Hi All! I know I have been out of touch lately.  Mostly because I have been working on my final project for a class I have been taking at Marquette.  It was my capstone class in digital storytelling and, God willing, I will graduate with a Certificate in Digital Storytelling in about two weeks!  

My final project was a documentary about Wisconsin Artisan Foods.  The topic was very interesting and although I don't anticipate posting the eight minute video documentary on this blog, I thought I would show you a few of the photos I used as part of my project.  


My project featured a wonderful Wisconsin artisan meat producer: Bolzano Artisan Meats.


Bolzano makes what is probably the BEST salami out there!  

My project also features Lori Fredrich, who is a wonderful food blogger and promoter of everything Wisconsin.  Her blog is the BURP! blog and she recently featured Bolzano Artisan Meat recipes in her blog.  If you are looking for a new blog to follow, I highly recommend Lori's blog.  

So thanks for being patient and know I will be back VERY soon!  I submitted my final paper today, so it's time to get cooking!  

Until next time, 

Photobucket

0 replies:


Sara
Follow Me on Pinterest
Tasty Food Photography eBook

Follow Me On Twitter

Reader Favorites

Topics